By accessing www.mymusictheory.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to use the materials on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
Permission is granted for PDF downloads to be shared between a teacher and their pupils on the condition that the copyright information is left visible. Video courses are not shareable.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this web site are provided ‘as is’. MyMusicTheory.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MyMusicTheory does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Companies Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Refunds for MyMusicTheory video courses and PDFs are available for a period of up to 30 days from the date of purchase. If you find that the course does not meet your expectations or if you encounter technical issues that hinder your learning experience, you may request a refund within this 30-day window. To initiate a refund, please contact Victoria Williams at email@example.com. Please provide your purchase email address for verification purposes.
It is important to note that refunds will not be processed beyond the 30-day period following your purchase. After this period, all sales are considered final, and no refunds will be granted. However, your statutory rights remain unaffected. We are committed to providing high-quality learning experiences and addressing any concerns you may have. If you have questions about our refund policy or need assistance with any aspect of our video courses, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the marking services offered by Victoria Williams, www.mymusictheory.com assumes acceptance of the terms of service set out in the document “Marking Services Agreement“, which are reproduced in the following paragraph.
“Work” refers to the documents sent by the student to the teacher. “Marking” refers to the documents sent by the teacher to the student.
- Payment for music theory marking by email is in advance, with a minimum payment of 30 minutes’ marking time.
- Payment is made via Paypal, Stripe, or bank transfer (UK only).
- Work should be sent as an image file (png or jpg), with a resolution minimum of 1000px width. PDF files are not accepted.
- Work should be labelled with the source e.g. title of book, year of past paper etc.
- Marking will normally be returned to you within 4 working days Mon-Fri, bank holidays excluded. There may be longer waiting times at certain periods of the year e.g. when exams take place, during school holidays, or if I am away.
- If you have not had a response from me after 4 working days, it is possible that your email did not arrive. Please email again with no attachments.
- I will mark up to one hour’s worth of work per student per day.
- When marking is returned, I will inform you how much time (in minutes) was used and how much time credit you have remaining.
- Work sent to me without payment will be held for 48 hours and then deleted if no payment follows within that time-frame.
- If you are unhappy with the service provided, a refund will be given up to the amount of the last marking session and no more marking will be accepted.
- Marking may not be shared on social media or by any other electronic means.
- Unused credit amounts can be returned to you if no longer required, minus bank fees.
- Victoria Williams is a member of the ISM, the UK’s professional body for musicians.
MyMusicTheory has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Copyright MyMusicTheory.com. All rights reserved